Coronavirus (Covid-19)

The potential impact of Coronavirus on the upcoming CAA2020 conference is currently being discussed by the CAA International Executive Steering Committee and the local organiser. An update will be issued as soon as possible on the CAA International website (

Update: CAA2020 has been postponed until later in the year. For more information see this announcement by the Executive Steering Committee:

Comments are closed.